Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama just texted me, he picked Joe Biden

I just got a text message from Obama's campaign letting me know that the Democratic Presidential nominee selected Joe Biden the Senior Senator from Delaware as his running mate.

I thought that it was very interesting that Obama chose this medium to announce his VP but I was disappointed when more than 3 hours ago I read at multiple sources online that Biden had been selected. After keeping it a secret this long, the Obama campaign should have been better about keeping a lid on it or sending out the text earlier.

What I really want to know is what's his theme song going to be?

More later,

Anne

PS
McCain doesn't use computers much less send out texts so I guess I'll learn who wins the GOP Veepstakes the old fashioned way...CNN.com.


No comments: